Sealing Your Future
NuKorc is dedicated to producing a superior synthetic closure; one that compliments your wine, preserving its true flavour and ensuring bottle to bottle consistency. Our aim is to deliver your wine to the consumer exactly as you intended.
That's what we're about! It was the objective of the team who started NuKorc in 1996 and remains our only objective today. We are committed to the wine industry and it remains our sole focus.
In just over ten years, NuKorc has transformed from a start-up company to today being the world's second largest manufacturer of synthetic closures.
NuKorc has invested heavily to ensure that we provide our customers with the best product and service at the most competitive price. Part of that investment has seen our expansion around the world:
- In 2003, we moved to a purpose-built facility in Pooraka, South Australia (see map).
- In 2005, NuKorc USA Inc opened in Napa, California.
- In the same year, NuKorc Europe SL opened in Martorell, near Barcelona, Spain.
- In 2006 the Pooraka manufacturing plant was expanded, raising available production capacity to 1.3 billion closures a year.
- In 2010 production was relocated to our partner in France, Syntek Extrusion.
Our vision, people, products and our dedication to you and the wine industry more broadly make NuKorc inimitable.