NuStoppa is a synthetic stopper designed as an alternative to natural cork & suitable for sealing bottles containing spirits, fortified wines, olives oils & fragrant oils.
The NuStoppa shank is made from the same formulation as the successful NuKorc wine closure & is single-extruded creating a consistent, high quality product.
NuStoppa is a two-piece product, giving you the freedom to use your company’s existing caps with a NuStoppa shanks inserted.
Features and Benefits
- Flavour Retention: NuStoppa's snap back technology allows the closure to seal against the bottle wall instantly, maximising the flavour level in your product.
- Extraction: NuStoppa has been designed specifically for ease of extraction whilst generating sufficient pressure against the bottle wall to seal properly.
- Dust Free: NuStoppa is free from dust contamination, and does not break up and leave particles in your product when extracted.
- Appearance: NuStoppa can be made in a full range of colours to enhance your brand.
- Consistency: NuStoppa is manufactured to strict parameters providing you with a closure that will work every time.
- No Changes to Machine Set-Up: NuStoppa can be inserted on the same bottling equipment as natural cork stoppers or bar-top closures.
- Strength: NuStoppa is much stronger than conventional natural wood bark stopper bodies and will not break when it is twisted or screwed.